Thursday, May 28, 2009

Over the edge

I guess there are always signs that you are going over the top on something :) I have never had so many knitting projects going at once...I am a start it finish it type of girl...well most of the time....three of these are hat projects that I have started...I keep one in my car for when I have to wait for someone or something...the top one is a bear outfit that has already been ripped once cuz it was way too big and the middle one is the start of leg warmers for a friends baby....

yes they are in progress works :) you can see by the yarn attached

Hopefully I will never take on another sweater or that would have to be added to my craziness :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh my! I wonder if you ever find yourself using the wrong stitches on a project thinking it was another project? LOL Seriously though, I think it's great!