Thursday, May 14, 2009

CRAZY LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Want to know if on the books there is something about women over 50 riding bikes?
I got this brilliant idea to look into bikes for some exercise...the bad part was I took my husband with me to look...darn I know better than that!!!!!!!!!! So we not only got me a bike we got one for him too...his is still being put together so no pictures of his.......
Maybe I ought to up the life insurance policy...or at least accidental death and/or dismemberment :)

Comes with cruise control

Padded Corinthian leather seats...no buckets here

More gears than you would ever know what to do with

And pretty flowers :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Not crazy!!! Smart! What a COOL looking bike! I wish you many wonderful hours riding it (oh and the benefits of the exercise, too). I might ride more often if I had that cool of a bike.

Carol said...

That is a very cool bike! Good luck.