Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Littering

I need to learn to watermark so that I can keep track of the pics :) This was today's pic of the day...this puppy is just so stinking cute :) His new name is Darwin and the new "folks" come and get him next week...they are in Michigan visiting relatives and will pick him up when they get home...but I have been promised some Rock-N-Rye when they come...apparently only you mid-westerners have that drink available....I only get it when my sister comes or Shannon comes to get her pup :)

Here is Darwin and his sister...I call her Penny because of her copper colored eyes. Madison came over today and said she should be named Quarter because her eyes were the size of quarters :)

I call this guy Preston...I usually don't name puppies but these guys are here longer than normal so I decided he needed a name..........

And this is little Pixie Dust. She is half the size of Preston....I am so happy that she made it...there were times when I thot that she was destined to be prancing in the tulips up in heaven..cuz you know...All Dogs Go To Heaven :)



I can't seem to post pics everyday...so here is one of Annie who just got her new doo

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Ahhhhhhh...how wonderful to see all the puppies. I'm amazed at the eyes on Penny (Quarter). And little Pixie has the same markings it looks like.

As for a watermark...a lot of people do it through Photoshop...
I do it in the program I use to type up my posts. It's called Live Writer and I linked it on a recent post.