Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Three Santas

My mother-in-law painted me these Santa's over the years and before they go back into their box till the next Christmas I thot I would get my picture of the day done.
How is that when you commit to doing a picture a day you take more than 30 pictures to choose one???? And then only get a few that are usuable?
I am trying to take my camera off of Auto and shooting my pictures in a manual mode to try and learn how to do this :) Sometimes it is very hard to teach an old dog new tricks..but sometimes it can be done :) Other times???????????????

1 comment:

Carol said...

Your santas are adorable. Good on you for having a go at manual - I will admit that at times I still switch to automatic to save thinking lol.

I am at a little town called Fairmont Hot Springs - it is about 3 hours from Calgary and an hour or so from Banff. We always spend at least 2 weeks here as it is a quiet little mountain in a small town where people know us and the same people tend to visit (we know have friends who have been here every year we have).