Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So it starts :)

This is probably be crazy but I can't think of any other way to get my info out to more people that I know. I purchased Mohawk carpet...was supposed to be the best out there...HA!!!! After 2 years it started to fall apart. Mohawk decided that it was defective and we should get some money back...but not all of it. They only gave us back the wholesale amount when they should have given us the retail amount. So my mission is to let people know that if they buy Mohawk carpet and it goes "bad" they will not get all their money from Mohawk and they will have to fight the store they bought it from (who should not be responsible for reimbursing from their profits for a carpet they installed)...so everyone is screwed except Mohawk...so this is definitely a case of buyer beware....

No comments: