Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lunch with Paige

Today was the last day with our Zumba teacher extraordinaire, Paige. She wore her camo outfit for me...it has its own story but I won't go into that. I got this picture of Paige as a student, working as a part of the class instead of the teacher. She was giving the two new Zumba teachers a chance to practice in front of the class while she was besides us :)

Here is a front picture of the camo outfit

For our present we made a scrapbook of the class and my daughter, Noel, put it together for me...I helped a little...very little. And of course, Paige cried when she saw it.

Paige is always smiling...to get this picture was really funny...........so unlike Paige..at least the part that I have seen of Paige....... (I haven't seen her with her kids :)

Ok...so thot I would include this picture of the two of us. I can't begin to say what this lady has done for me. Her inspiration and energy make me WANT to exercise!!!! Which in and of itself is quite a big deal. I love this lady... besides we have a deal that has something to do with bikinis and Hawaii :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awesome! She looks like a gal who has loads of energy and is tons of fun!

Danica said...

Ok I want to be there to see that