Friday, January 16, 2009

Autism Concert

Went to an Autism concert at our high school tonight. It was put on by a girl who has a brother with autism. She did a great job with the whole thing. My son in law sang a song he wrote for the concert...it was very touching. The sweet face of my grandson, Aaron, was on the screen. That sweet boy has come a long way...it is sometimes hard to remember where he started and how far he has come. So my pic of the day was this one with Jason singing and Aaron's cute face on the screen



Got this picture before the concert...while we waited for it to start Aaron was sitting on Jason's lap being silly...of all the pics I took he was sitting still in this one so it is in focus





Aaron brought a movie with him tonight...not exactly sure why but more important was he looked at me to take the picture :)



I really wish this photo had been in focus.....I just love his smile :)

3 comments:

Danica said...

man that kid is really freaking cute--he must have one gorgeous mom! will you email me some of those pictures? love you

Dawn said...

What a sweeeeeeeeetttteeee!!
dewnie

Carol said...

He does have the most adorable smile. I love that first photo, it is a great shot. Glad the concert went well.