Monday, January 12, 2009

Puffy Paints

So here is the thing...I have doggies that push their bowls all over place...the rubber that usually should be on the bottom has since gone away and they slip all over the floor...so tried to fix it by putting puffy paint on the bottom of the bowls...while it doesn't fix it totally it does slow it down from scooting all over the floor. Just as a side note...Noel is the one who picked out the florescent pink paint :) The experiment was to dot or not to dot...lines wash off in the dishwasher...but the dots didn't...so time will tell.........

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very clever! Never would have thought of that. Love the pink paint!

SusanD said...

Oh, Jackie,

I have been by looking at your blog, but haven't left a comment. My DH has been very sick since Thanksgiving, so I sorta do everything on the fly now days. BUT, had to stop by to tell you the pic. is my daughter-in-law. The young lady is her daughter. DS and Jada got married in July and in a couple of weeks they are having my first grand daughter!