Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing

Went to see Marley and Me today...what a sweet movie. As the owner of quite a few dogs it touched my heart. I have a few who altho not quite on the level of Marley have been known to get into quite a bit of trouble. I have had lots of towels and washcloths eaten...and several things stolen from the kitchen counter...I guess the worst was a pork tenderloin that apparently I didn't push back far enough from the edge. But I really enjoyed this movie. However, I suggest that you take a few kleenex with you for the ending.

Now for today's picture...I played with shutter speed and altho this isn't a great picture I put it here cuz of the look on Lucy's eyes when Teddy was taking a quick nip at the her side. Sometimes you just don't know what that finished product will turn out to be or the joy it will bring when you actually see what your camera caught :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Blurry or not, that is a terrific photo! Gave me a good chuckle.