Friday, January 2, 2009

365 Pictures

I have been wanting to do this so I am going to start posting a picutre a day here...ha ha...hopefully. As you might be to guess...they will probably be of my grandkids or my furkids... :) so much fulfillment in my life :)

This is Aaron with the hat I made for him...I had made one for each of the girls for Christmas and Aaron stole Emma's so I made him one just like it..but with green instead of pink :) the amazing thing about this picture is that he is actually looking at the camera.

and this straggly looking mutt is bailey...I don't think I have one picture of her when she isn't wet ...she loves getting wet and running around............
So here are the first two days of January's pictures :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great photos! Love the hat. Looks like you like to knit! *Ü*

Your doggie looks so cute all wet and scraggly. LOL

Good luck with the 365 day challenge. I'm sure you'll be posting more terrific photos.