Sunday, February 24, 2008

Treasure Hunt Layout



I always have to smile when I see this picture...it looks really washed out in this forum for some reason...we were have family pictures taken for a church directory and we got to laughing so hard that the photographer snapped this picture of us........
Used a bunch of the different freebies that I got this weekend...don't think I found them all but I had other things to do too :) Hum 16 puppies??????


Joy Kuoha Define me torn Paper
Broken Jar Creations Key and Frame
Heather Manning Its a Bloom paper
Scrap Kitten Paper, Stitches, Staple and Lace
Brazillian Blend doodles
Lynne Griffon doodle and paper
Cari Lopez Exotic bag Album Cover
Scrappy Cats alphabet

8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Love it! I didn't even attempt the treasure hunt, so kudos for you for trying!

The photo is a classic! I love candid moments like this as you can see the family connections. It's a great photographer who snaps something like this, too, I think.

I have a portrait of each of my girls when I was taking them to Sears to have their pictures done and the photographer snapped a candid photo of each girl with her thumb in her mouth. They are sooooo sweet and I am thrilled to have them.

Love it! (did I say that already?)

Ljonezy said...

I loved this picture with everyone laughing! I love these type of photos the best!

Carol said...

Great layout Jackie. Wow you did pretty good finding all that stuff in the treasure hunt - I gave up very quickly LOL.
Carol :-)

Danica said...

it hurts that i'm not included

Danica said...

:)--forgot it in the last post

Dawn said...

i am laughing as i look at this pic...GREAT to have this...nicely layed out...you know i love the "search" so that hunt was an all weekend project....
dewnie

noel joy said...

seriously, this is one of my all time favorite pictures. i hate how i look, but it was such a funny day... something about a kiwi... the page turned out great. love the vintage look with a fun photo!

love all of the stuff you're making mom... will you get me a snapfish book of all of your pages for christmas???? please????

noel joy said...

ha!!! i just read danica's comment!!! lol! yah, you were too good to be in the FAMILY picture... oh, and i think you may have been out of state too... (such a victim mentality!!!) ;)