Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today

Moms and pups are all doing well...the guys did the laminate in the "puppy" room for me so that I could get them all in there. Hopefully I will get new pictures up today :) My stinkin foot decided to go out on me...woke up in pain and then couldn't walk at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After a couple of Advil and Alleve and a quick trip to the doc to find out there was nothing really wrong but got a stronger Alleve pill...I can hobble around a bit...I had better hope I never do anything serious as I am really horrible at crutch walking.............. :)

For those interested you can see the individual puppies on my web site www.camanocockapoos.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your foot Jackie! Hope you are feeling better!

Heather said...

Jackie,

Get better soon! Darn, that foot.

You're a puppy machine over there!

Ljonezy said...

oh they are so cute! i'm glad the puppies are all doing well. I was sorry to hear about your foot! Keep us updated on puppy ville!

noel joy said...

i'm glad you're feeling better today mom... take it easy!

Anonymous said...

the new pups are adorable!!!...wow, 16 in 24 hours...hope your foot is feeling better
angie (ckmb: craftyscrapr)

leah said...

Oh. :( Feel better soon! Cute puppies! :)

Dawn said...

i went to your site....they are all so precious!! Does Chicken Soup help feet....i am sure it does...sending some right over....
dewnie