Friday, February 22, 2008

Oh my

It has been a long 5 days since my last post...I was doing so well with a load and then wammo...life hit :) We are finally getting the last of the carpet and laminate installed today so now we can put things back where they belong and get on with life...I did take a picture of a lot of the house in the living room but will see if it is scrapworthy later on..need to find the camera and download the pics on it ;) Also tried taking a picture of the lunar eclipse the other night but my camera wouldn't focus on it.........it was beautiful..........caught it as it was going on the other side...cuz the moon was too low to catch the beginning of it :)
Ok girlies....I have finished downloading more and more and more freebies and now need to organize them so I can create :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sounds like you're a busy gal these days! Can't wait to see photos of your work -

Anonymous said...

Jackie...aren't freebies the best?!! Glad to see you're getting your house back together, and can't wait to see the photos!