Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I have been tagged

and blogger is going crazy...had it all done and it would only show part of the post..... :( So will try again....

I have been tagged and we are to use our middle name for things about us...my middle name is Jo so that is nice and easy...........

Jocularity :) I love to laugh...and will usually come up with a smart remark...unfortunately it usually comes out when it shouldn't...the proverbial foot in mouth...or both feet :)

Obsession: I have become obsessed with digiscrapping..I love it ...I love the freebies that I find and download and make my computer run slow :) And my cc is steaming :) I love doing the bloggy thing and keeping up with others too............

Ok...so I have tagged Liv and Kari
here are the details
These are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers.You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details.

2 comments:

LivE said...

Ohhhhhnooooo!!!! I have such a long middle name, and my maiden name is one letter longer! No fair! LOL!!! Gotta go think... just wanted to say, love your Lisa-challenge LO!

Kari said...

I think you made up that middle name just for this tag!! I'm hoping to get it done today or tomorrow so be on the lookout ;)