Friday, February 29, 2008

My Goal in Life


Wow can't believe it has been almost a week since I posted.....yikes..maybe I have been a little bit busy.......we are finally done with the remodel inside so not it is putting everything back in some kind of order ...well I guess first off would be for find everything that I put somewhere else and put it back where I know it should be....changing styles sorta...love the country look but am going for a more eclectic look :) Been having fun perusing the local shop for fun things to put in the house...today my husband hung a window in our living room.....from the ceiling :)

Anyway back to this post......I took up the challenge from Jessica's mb that Liv gave out...it was to do a grid..going back to basics......I stayed somewhat within the challenge but changed her grid to a rounded corner frame instead.......All the dogs are mine as puppies.....before I could ruin them with a bad groom job...which I have also been doing lately...grooming that is.......some were desparate.


The only credits are to Liv for the idea :) and pampered pets for the background paper and the footprints

6 comments:

Chrystal said...

I just love this LO. Your dogs are adorable!

Carol said...

Jackie I love this layout. The dogs are so cute and your use of the grid is very clever.
Carol :-)

Elisa said...

Hello Jackie, I wanted to thank you for your kind note you left on my blog :)
I absolutely love your layouts, they're all made with lots of love and creativity shining through, I truly enjoyed visiting!
Have a wonderful digi scrapping week :)

All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there. Thanks for you comments on my dd's project. We had so much fun doing that.

All That Chit Chat said...

Thanks so much for the feedback on my mini kit!

angie worthington said...

your cockapoos are so cute...i have a pic of mine, waiting at the door for me to come home (it is on my blog)...glad your remodeling is coming along nicely...
angie (CKMB: craftyscrapr)