Friday, February 8, 2008

A Scrap Lifted Idea


I totally scrap lifted this from Jessica's Multiple Photo Tutorial on the CK site........loved it so made my own digi template of it ...hope you don't mind Jessica :)

Torrey totally lost it when Eli touched her cake....all of us adults were busting up while she had a total melt-down..what is it about turning 5???? Just had to scrap this one for posterity's sake

Nitwit Purdy Paper and Elements
Jessica's circle word template and sanded overlay
Katie Pertiet Dotted Alphabet number used as mask
MCO Topper from NWR lesson

10 comments:

noel joy said...

lol! love those pictures! that one of torrey and eli is the best ever... oh she was so mad!!!

the lo looks great! :D

PattiM said...

The girls are so cute......I love your LO.........I really like the way the circle runs behind the pic........Your eye flows from 5 to the cake and back to 5.....I'd say, Noel you better watch out. She's very good...........

Pattie's passion

Jeanne said...

What a wonderful layout! I love everything about it, from the details to the story behind it.

Great job!

Kari said...

Loving your pages - keep 'em coming :)

Unknown said...

This is brilliant. I love the colours in the layout and the girls are realy cute.

Dawn said...

Did i ever tell you i love your layouts!!!?? Well i do!!
dewnie

Danica said...

I think you should have put the picture of Torrey freaking out as the main picture--redo it for me! :) It would be fun to see! I'd tell you the LO looks great, but you would lol bcuz I don't have the least sense of what good is, so there!!!

senovia said...

That's a great layout!! Gotta love scrapping those moments! Can you imagine in 10 years how she'll feel seeing that? Or better yet, when she has kids of her own?! lol

All That Chit Chat said...

Love this design. Great job!

Stacy F. from Arkansas said...

This is such a great layout..I'm so impressed you made you a template. Great job!!
Stacy