Saturday, September 3, 2011

Would you...or wouldn't you?

So I took my car to the car wash today...not an exceptional thing to do but I saw something that made me wonder.......but there is NO way!!!!! Car wash can't do things like this

Just an ordinary bike rack right????

Well normally it was....but when I got out of my car and went behind I saw something really odd....thot the car wash could have done this...but then logic stepped in..There is no was a simple car wash can bend metal

Now I have been known to alter things but if I had altered this it would have been bent the other way.....totally mysterious!!!!!

This used to be flush with the tire....not anymore!

So my question is...other than what really happened...or what the other car looked like that somehow managed to be stopped by my bike rack...Would you or wouldn't you leave a note after doing something like this to someones car???? At least tell me how you did it cuz it probably wasn't easy to do this

No comments: