Friday, September 2, 2011

Picking process

Had the nicest people come and try and pick a puppy...now that seems like an easy task but it isn't always.
But first...how to grow a puppy
Put in the multi-pack planter and let them rest


and soon they multiply

Pups love to run in the yard

the people told me that the pup picked them...they thot that only one would come up to them and that would be the one....

well that theory didn't work...as they all came up to them

mom enters the process of selection

getting the right puppy can be such a hard choice

the final decision

here he is by himself

the happy family with their new member

pups pooped from playing so much

and then there were four

1 comment:

paulette said...

OMGosh...I want that one...and that one...AND THAT one!!! All so dang cute!! But I think the little black one just stole my heart!! Reminds me of KoKo our first cockapoo! So sweet...BUT we have our hands full...darn!
Take care!
Paulette