Monday, September 12, 2011

trying again

Yesterday I got a blog post all ready and dog gone...it wouldn't post to blogger so now I have to redo it.........
This is "Moose"....he is gonna be a big boy but man is he a cutie....he is inquisitive and very friendly

I have named him "Curly Joe"...man does this boy love to give kisses :)

Reese....love the coloring that she has

Another one of Curly Joe

This is Izzy....hum....she keeps crawling under the couch...and then she can't get out...you have to lift the couch up so she can crawl down. You would think after she did it once and got stuck she would think twice....or maybe did it twice? or three times??? Nope...she keeps doing it. Someday when I don't need her out from under the couch will see if she can figure it out...I can be hopeful can't I?

And this sweet boy is going home to new parents soon....he is such a sweetie!

Ok..enough puppy pictures..hopefully it will post

1 comment:

paulette said...

OMGosh...you like to play hard ball!!! If his face isn't saying TAKE ME HOME I don't know what is!! How cute is he!!
Paulette