Friday, September 23, 2011

Before, After and In Between

I think I will start with the in-between :)
Got a couple of pictures of a couple of the other dogs...so up first is
Cody...posing for me

A good one of Zoey

Now for the before and after....
Mr Spencer needed to get his first haircut...and I remembered to get some pictures of him....I hated to take his cute little puppy hair off but he needed to get it done...
Look how dark he is on top

I stuck this one in cuz Spencer looks so funny

They had been running around and his tongue was sticking out in every picture...again...he looks so dark with those black tips

One more before and we are done...no more little baby boy

Here he is with his big boy cut....

and voila.....he is almost red with a black streak up his back...isn't he a cutie :)

2 comments:

paulette said...

Wow!! You do a great job!! Adorable!
P

Jeanne said...

He definitely was a cutie before, but wowzers! Love the look in the after. Great coloring. I agree, you do great work in clipping.