Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Whew...what a day...........

I spend a lot of my days on the run...today I needed to wait for someone to come over and bring a dog back for a play date :) Today I decided that while I waited I would get something done :) HA....not a normal thing to do but today........ :)
It was tackle the closet day....I need to make a trip to Ikea and get some more boxes that match and fit into these cubbies and then label everything....but for now the boxes are all labeled. I want to make tags for the bins and label them also so that you can see at a glance what is in them....

Oh I do so love to be organized ;) But why does it take me so long to do it???

One of the things I found in a box and decided to display was my Wizard of Oz characters that I made a bazillion years ago...I usually don't take classes but I did for these guys...they were way too cute and have been sitting in a box for years and years....well no more..they share my sewing room with me now ;)

Tinman, Toto and Dorothy

Cowardly Lion and Scarecrow...

Makes me want to watch Wizard of Oz again...wish they had one of these of the Flying monkeys ;)

No comments: