Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Grooming Day

Today was a monumental day :) I usually groom my own dogs but because all of them need to get groomed...or at least most of them needed it...well all of them really needed it but I only took in 5 of them :)
Groomer wanted to get a pic of them all in the tub so we tried with a little bit of success to try and get all of them in and get a half way decent pic of them :)

Then here they all are after their beauty treatments :) Don't they look cute :)

this is the leash mess after walking them just from the car to the groomers...and then from the groomers to the car.........guess I need to learn how to walk my dogs :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I'm completely impressed that you/she managed to keep all 5 IN the tub! LOL

They sure look gorgeous all fluffed up and beautified.

I definitely don't envy you having to sort through that leash mess. Good luck!