Thursday, December 23, 2010

Moving Day...

Today was moving day.......we moved from the nursery (now I can put my sewing room back together) to the dining room. My husband started the process before I got home so only have two of the crates showing :)

He was all freaking cuz I put 12 of the pups together thinking I wouldn't know who was whose...ha silly man :)

A quick sip at the bars in the new place

Not everyone can put two dogs in the same pen and have them feed whoever :) I love that I can do that with my dogs and they get along...they aren't looking happy that I put them in there but they are not fussin about each other being in the same pen for a bit.

OK...here they all are...all 18 of them. Matter of fact they are sleeping so soundly that I couldn't bear to separate them between the 4 weekers and the 3 weekers.

And here is the playpen set up...when they wake up 12 of them are going in here...the younger ones will stay in the other pen for now...but I imagine that one day they will all be in here to play...that is when they can't get into the living room pen that will be set up for more play space.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow...I'd be freaking out too! I'm not sure how you can tell them apart, but apparently you can. That's a huge mess of puppy love you've got there, Jackie!

Thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful Christmas!