Saturday, December 4, 2010

Puppies, Puppies and more Puppies

It has been quite busy around here...three litters in one week :) Whew!!!!

It started the night before Thanksgiving. Cassidy had four puppies....I knew she had more to come but she had totally stopped...so I put her in the pen and expected to find a couple more when I woke up...Well at 7 when I woke up and no more babies....so I let her out and then put her back in the pen...she continued making noise so I walked in there and there were 4 more puppies...in the space of an hour she had four more pups :) So total of 8 pups for first time mama.

Next up on Friday Lucy started to have puppies...but being the sweetie that she is she started in the afternoon so that I lost no sleep :) Four pups for Lucy :)

then the following Tuesday, Grace had her pups....she was sweet too and had them during the day. Within an hour and half she had 6 beautiful pups.


So if you count 8+4+6=18....yep 18 puppies to play with....soon they will be running around all over the place :)
Will try and keep pictures of these wonderful pups updated :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness! 18 puppies! How do/will you keep them all straight?! They are adorable and I will definitely look forward to watching them grow up a bit through your photos.