Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sept 11

As I was thinking of a title for this and thot I would put the date down I remembered the importance of this day 9 years ago. American soil was violated by some people who thot they would take us down. How sad to have such hate in your heart for a country that helps others more than any other country...and has probably helped the country that these men came from. How life changes in an instant sometimes. My thots and prayers are with those who lost loved ones or know of people who lost loved ones in the building or in the rescue efforts.
As for my day starting, I awoke to the squeak of a puppy. Put Bailey in my room last night and this morning she started having her pups...she kindly waited until 7 to do it...altho she woke me up several times during the night I slept on and off in-between...not thinking she was ready to deliver because she was very quiet when she had the pup :) Oh well....
Here is the proud mama with her new boys...yep they are all boys!

here is a close up of the brothers just before the switch from the whelping table to the pen where they will have their mom's full attention

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I can't help but think it's beautiful to see new life come into the world on the anniversary of such a dark time in our history. To me it shows that those who hate have not and cannot win!