Thursday, September 16, 2010

Did it again :)

I did it again...man I can't resist a good sale AND free shipping....so I stocked up my "hat" yarn cubbie with these luscious yarns....love love love the way they make into those tiny hats. They actually come out with a pattern instead of random stripes or bits of color here and there...guess it is time for another picture of finished product as these get knitted into hats :)

this one was included just cuz I thot it was kinda cool...had set my camera on action to get pictures of the puppies the other day and didn't change it for my first shot...but love the way they look in normal coloring without the flash...ah...someday I will actually learn how to use my handy dandy cool camera with all its settings :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Look at all that luscious yarn! I had a hankering to start a pair of socks last night and in all the yarn I have stashed, wouldn't you know...no sock yarn! Sigh...Maybe I'll have to pick me up some. I'm too impatient to wait for shipping. LOL