Thursday, August 5, 2010

Newest addition

Today I went and got my newest addition to the clan :) Her name is Rory and she is chocolate/red...probably better known as a chocolate and tan but her tan is really a deep red color....spectacular coloring to say the least :)
She is a sweet thing...after being in the plane for a LONG time she took a bit to warm up but she did a great job...I didn't push her too fast but let her come to me....thot she would want out of that crate after being in it for a while but she felt better just coming to the front of it and letting me pet her while I drove the traffic home...
Pictures don't do her justice and of course it is hard to shoot a moving target :)

Cody is a chocolate and tan and you can see how much his legs are more tan than Rory's

Dave getting some loves in

Cassidy getting in a few Z's

Rory on the move...and that is almost all she did when I had the camera out and trying to get ONE good picture of her

you can see the darkness of her "tan" coloring...it really is quite red

Mindy...such a sweetie!

Bailey relaxing in the grass

this is the view I got most today while trying to snap a few...the bottom view :)

or the flying view

can't wait to see how this girl grows up :)

2 comments:

Pat said...

Just sweet and so precious; everyone of them. They are all so darling with such "big" hearts. She will be so happy with her new family. Thank you for sharing.
Happy Quilting!

Jeanne said...

Oh my, she sure is a beauty! What a lovely addition to your clan!