Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Morning surprises

Sometimes life is way to busy and we set our eyes 'inside' on the things we need to do that day and the places we need to go. Doing this we miss the little surprises that come past us in sometimes hyper-speed...
I was outside with the dogs while making them do their business...so I figured I would prune just a bit off the geraniums (I love the flowers but am not a fan of the way they smell at all!!!) So clipped a few of the dead flowers off and came across a cute little friend in the planter
Can you see it???

there is a closer picture...he was just sitting there enjoying the sun after a few days of rain and cold....and if you didn't notice the date on this post it is August!!!! And yep, I said COLD!!!!

here is a close up...I love the way these guys seem to change color...now maybe that is cuz there are different frogs around but to me they are 'changeable charlies'....now who reading this is old enough to remember changeable charlie?????

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What a happy surprise! I guess I'm not old enough as I have no clue as to Changable Charlie. Thanks for sharing!