Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunshine=Playtime

Today was the first play day outside...the weather was warm enough for the babies to have their first outdoor experience...actually they have been outside but only in my arms...this time they actually got to run around and play while the sun was shining....they loved every minute of it.
A bit picture happy on this post but you should see the ones I didn't post ;)

Henry pulling up to the wrong bar

Cassidy

Henry and mom

Tube bottoms

Henry getting a kiss from Cassidy

Henry checkin out things

Cody playing with Henry

Getting checked out by Cassidy

Playing in the tubes

She LOVED the tube

Just hangin in the tube

A quick nap for two of the puppies

Cassidy playing in the tube

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a bright and happy way to start the week. These pictures sure brought a big grin to MY face! Thank you for sharing!

I didn't get on the computer much this weekend, so I will have a look at your pattern this week, okay?

Connie said...

Your babies are adorable! Love the photos!

Lorna said...

I just noticed the picture of Ziggy in the pot....it made me smile. Which by the way I really needed. Thanks for sharing!

Lorna said...

I just noticed the picture of Ziggy in the pot....it made me smile. Which by the way I really needed. Thanks for sharing!