Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter to all!

Happiest of Easters to you all. I am really remembering what this season is all about. Not only the resurrection of the Lord but also the suffering and death of the Lord. I was walking past an Easter Lily that someone gave to me and saw this drop on it....didn't think much of it till I realized that it looked like a tear...and then when "photoing" it...it looked like a teardrop on a heart...now I know NOTHING about plants at all..maybe that is why this one is called an Easter Lily...all I know is that I have never noticed this before...


Hope you all have a wonderful time with family and friends this blessed Easter season.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I don't know much about lilies either, but I DO know this looks fabulous! What lovely photos of your Easter Lily!

I hope you and the family have/had a wonderful day!