Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sometimes you get lucky...

Some times when you are out taking pictures you get the perfect picture....and other times you get a few that are really, really good...or at least in your own skewed mind they are good. Brought my camera out while the pups were out playing and got some really good pictures.
This one the pup looks almost human...this is Henry and man is he photogenic...can't take a bad picture of him unless he is running...which he loves to do...and hop...his four feet can jump in the air like a little jumping bean.....and I mean little

this is Mindy..the pup from Bailey that I am keeping..can't wait to see what color she ends up

the most sedate of the group....as of yet still unnamed.

altho not the clearest of pictures love the tongue pic :) and his brother looking on like..how did you do that?

the old double teaming...distract while I get a quick nurse in...

kissie kissie

Cassidy...........

more kissie kissie

2 comments:

Lorna said...

Mindy's picture looks like a stuffed animal...are you sure it's real?

Jeanne said...

Uh-oh, I got behind on my puppy pics. What was I thinking? You've definitely got some sweeties here. Sigh...so sweet!