Friday, April 9, 2010

Smiles

Sometimes I wish I had the gift of words...my words in writing are stiff and choppy...my words in talking are choppy and silly...my words in thinking are forgotten and choppy...hum...recurring theme???? I wish I had the gift of writing...how I would love to express my heart in eloquent words that drew people in and made them want to continue reading...I sometimes think very deep and heavy thots but to express them verbally or on paper or the computer is not to be...sigh....but today the words are in pictures...that is something I can do....so here I give you smiles...may the bless your heart like they do mine

What is better than getting a package of color? Aren't these just scrumptious??? wonder what they will be when they grow up?

Got the camera while the pups played a bit today...this is my newest pup that I am almost for positively sure that I am gonna keep :)

This is Henry...isn't he the cutest thing...he is such a doll baby...and he loves to cuddle

This isn't the best picture of this cutie but it will have to do cuz it is what I captured on film :)

And this is Cassidy...she was laying in the sun while I was taking pics of the babies...so of course she had to be included in the photo shoot

Hope these brought a smile to your face and lightened your load...even if only for a few minutes

No comments: