Monday, January 11, 2010

What makes a girl happy :)

Sometimes it is the smallest things that makes a girl happy. Yarn on sale...with free shipping is one way to make a girl happy :) JoAnn's had a sale on yarn and I cashed in on it and then the sweet icing on the cake was free shipping making the yarn really reasonable...So here is my newly purchased stash....unfortunately I ordered two of a couple of the colors but didn't know that until I was setting up the pictures...oh well!
Love how that Jacquard works up into baby hats :)

And last but not least is a new picture of Cody...he is almost 7 months old and almost ready to step up to the job he was given...soon there might be a smile on his face :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Ohhhh look at all that luscious yarn! Can't wait to see what you create with it. How do your store your yarn? I've had to move mine to plastic bins because of the mice that keep coming into our house. I would much rather have it showcased on a shelf! LOL It's a pain to get to what I want.

Your puppy is just adorable! I'm happy to have a puppy fix pic!