Thursday, September 25, 2008

Waiting

I have been waiting to post this picture of a snail that followed me home from Noel's house way back in the beginning of August....she never noticed it was gone till she saw it at my house on the back porch one day......well she thot she would get even and stole my chicken....and then I didn't even notice it was gone as I was always busy watching the puppies to see if they were pottying or getting into any trouble...the entire family was in on it and thot it funny that I never noticed it gone....oh well...so much for my powers of observation...guess they have gone down the tube....or should I say...to the dogs??



don't you think that he looks very happy at my house??? what I think is funnier is that I didn't notice that the snail was gone :(

1 comment:

noel joy said...

HA!!!!! i've been wanting to post the stolen chicken on my blog for a few weeks! be watching... he'll show up there.

and that's MY snail... get your own.