Thursday, September 11, 2008

At it again

I am taking another class from Jessica Sprague and Liv Esteban...It is a Journaling and Typography class...this is day 1 and day 2 of the assignments....don't tell Liv but I am having a hard time keeping up with the journaling part of the project....but each day she gives an assignment I do manage to finish it but am having trouble doing it for 15 minutes a day...guess I don't have that much to say :)


this one below was really fun...not that it was about me...yuck...but the typography that we got to do and learn was really fun


OK...so the mistakes in the first layout have been corrected...thank you Jeanne and Suzanne for pointing them out to me :)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

These are great!!!!!I didn't sign up for this one cause, as you know, my cdrive went and am still trying to get everything going...first class i didn't take...next time!!
dewnie

Jeanne said...

Super pages! I love what photos you have selected and the journaling. (don't tell Liv, I'm having trouble keeping up myself).

I don't think you noticed, but on the ledger paper, under the m in the word fulfillment...you might possibly want to shift the paper over just a tad. Unfortunately, I saw that right away when I enlarged the photo to read your journaling...

The layouts are terrific, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

These layouts are absolutely gorgeous! You're lovely! Thank you SO much for taking the class, you're doing wonderfully. :D Have a great night!

Carol said...

Jackie you are doing so well (and are further ahead then me lol). Your pages are fantastic and I love the quote you have used in the page about you.

LivE said...

i CAUGHT you! LOL. hey jacks, i am sooo glad that you're taking the course. have been missing you on the spraground (you and your cockapoos). your layouts are gorgeous, but you are even more gorgeous than they, so no "yuck's" okay? :D love to you and noel (i miss her too!) (((hugs)))