Friday, September 5, 2008

Projects :)

Noel and I went Antique shopping and she made me spend lots of money :) When I got home my DH put all the things I bought up for me...now that is speedy...maybe he was trying to earn Brownie points..which I think he did


First thing I got was this cool picture display thing...it has these clips on it and you can put pics on it....so now my frig is empty of pictures and they are on this and I can easily change them when I get new ones


Then I got this sign....and Noel said I should get one for Danica who has a child with autism and has trials that a lot of us would never even think of handling........but instead of picking up another of the same some how I grabbed a different one....



My husband wants me to keep this one too :)


Another thing I got was these brackets to hang these thick, old looking shelves. They were actually flower boxes at the house we are at and we took them out when we redid the yard but I wanted to keep the wood to use......they are cool looking and go on either side of an antique cupboard.


Last but not least is this scroll thingy to hang above this picture... cool huh?

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lucky, lucky you! I am rarely if ever successful when I try to shop at antique stores, thrift stores and the like.

Not only did you score on some great finds, you have a wonderful hubby who set them up so you can enjoy your finds right away! Ü

Carol said...

Wow you have found some beautiful things, I especially love those 2 signs.

I have never tried antique shopping before, maybe I should.