Saturday, September 20, 2008

Three Queens

This is the last layout for the Type-Writer class. We were to write in the third person a fairy tale type of entry of someone and an object that was important to us. Well I didn't quite do that but I did use these photos and tell a story of three queens.
WOW it was amazing! I learned some things about journaling and lots of new things about Typography. It was a four month course packed into two weeks. To make things a little simpler in the course we had templates and just added papers, pictures and words to make them uniquely ours. We got these amazing tips on how to write our feelings out on paper....well we got them but not sure I can remember or even used them but I loved the class........so if you have nothing else to do...hop on over to Jessica Sprague's website and see when the next class is going to start :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Amazing and fantastic! I love the layouts you have been sharing. I'm just plugging along and haven't gotten quite as far as you have.

It's been a terrific class, hasn't it?!

noel joy said...

the middle queenie thinks this is very cute. :)