Friday, December 21, 2007

Worth Upgrading to PSE6??


I laughed when I saw these pictures on my computer screen. We have this thing about eyes and pictures...we can't seem to always get all of them open. The final one looks like Jason's eyes are closed but they are really open. there is a story floating around our family that when I met him and wanted to take his picture with Danica he wouldn't keep his eyes open....so the rumor is he was hit with a rock...well his eyes opened and I got a good picture of him :) but that is just a rumor...............

7 comments:

Carol said...

Jackie, I laughed reading your layout, too funny!
Also love your year in review, I must try something like this.
Have a wonderful Christmas
Carol :-)

Stan said...

Right...just a rumor! I've been in this family long enough to know when it comes to projectiles, no one holds back:). That should be eye opening enough!

Jackie said...

Projectiles???? the story on my blog is mine and i am stickin to it :)

noel joy said...

yah... why don't we ask jason about the RUMOR... find out just how lifelike that rock to the leg was! :)

very funny lo!

Dawn said...

LOL....this is just great! Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

Jackie said...

You know how Jason is prone to make things up in his head.....there is no proof that i can see that it really happened...and the picture with his eyes open doesn't count :)

Danica said...

I think Jason has consistently said that the Rusk women can't aim....and seeing as how you're the matriarch, I think that means you're the lousiest aim out of them (us) all!