Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hey

No new picture lo today....I have been busy all day :) Groomed two of my dogs and then exercised and then got my hair cut.....and then...came home and cleaned the garage...wonder where all of that energy came from today. Two of my dogs had fun today so that means two litters at the same time...what am I thinking????? that is always too hard to have...and they would both be due the same day....OK so I am crazy...but it gives me wonderful things to scrap :) I have an idea for a new lo but I have to scraplift it from a book that isn't in front of me right now and can't remember why I liked it so well. I am trying to learn how to use more than one paper in a lo so that it looks like it is supposed to be there instead of just put there...but then I have an incredible teacher and critic to help me figure out those lo that just aren't working right.......thanks Noel :)

No comments: