Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas 1980



I had scanned in some old slides and these were on it....three of the kids were in Pretty School...or that is what they used to call preschool. Santa came and had them all...you can see my rascal son pulling the beard to make sure it is real :)
This is what I love about scrapping...you can take these pictures and put them all on a page and tell a story...even if it is 20 years later


OK...so i knew when I typed that 20 years later that my daughter would make a comment..should have said around 20 years.... :) Oh well......27 years later :)

5 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Pretty school. Too cute!

Debi Putnam said...

Awesome LOs Jackie!!!! I love to see older photos. It is so wonderful to bring up such happy memories. Love the Pretty School! That's creative!!!!!

Ljonezy said...

These are Great!!! I love the pics of the kids with Santa. I remember when my girls had the same haircuts. Glad you gave us a heads up on the mb that you posted new los, but I cruise your blog on a regular basis. You are so creative you really should follow Noel's lead and submit to CK.

noel joy said...

that's right... it's only 20 years later... so does that make me only 24?!?

very nice pages mom!

Kari said...

Totally adorable!! What a treat to take those older photos and recapture those memories ... priceless!!