Saturday, December 15, 2007


I got to spend the day with a master designer :) she helped me understand some simple design things and showed me lots of examples on how to make a great lo...now if I can remember half the things she told me I should be able to put out some nice lo :) She helped with this one...I had done the basics and then she helped me move some things and get rid of other things. Now hopefully tomorrow I will undertake the other thing I want to try and that is more paper...that is scary :)

2 comments:

noel joy said...

very cute mom! it was really fun to have you come play... we should do that more often. :)

LivE said...

aha. how could i have guessed even before clicking on the comments section that the master designer would've been THE one suffering from sibling rivalry with the little doggies? LOL. great great LO, jackie!!!