Thursday, December 13, 2007


I was playing with blending modes for a Photoshop Friday with Jessica. Didn't touch any of the pictures with a blend but did the paper and elements.....
Can't believe how young my son was when this was taken...he was only in kindergarten....and i was a happy mom to have all my kids gone for at least part of the day. I reveled in the quiet for the first couple of weeks..and then got into the swing of things being home alone
This teacher was the best. When Jason started out kindergarten it was with another teacher and being the quiet person that I was I pitched a fit :) Luckily they transfered him to the teacher I wanted him to have and I spent the year helping that teacher with his class.

5 comments:

noel joy said...

mr. harrison was the best... :)

very nicely done mom! good work with the papers. i can't believe how little jason looks for a kindergartener. wow!

Carol said...

Jackie your layout is great! My boy starts kindergarten in January and I am very nervous about the whole thing LOL.
Carol :-)

Stan said...

Pitching a fit is a good strategy! I'll have to try that one in the future. I have much to learn oh great one ;-D

LivE said...

jackie... can i please be your neighbor so that you can rub off some of your scrappin' energy on me? i want to scrap but i need my 5 boys to romp in the yard with your 6 "boys". :D

Kari said...

You? Pitch a fit? I can't even imagine!! I love the pics :) And I look forward to one day having those few hours to myself, too! I enjoy having them around me always but the idea of getting to scrap during daylight hours or shop without having to buy snacks to get us through the store seems really appealing ;) Lucky for me my youngest is 8 months old ....