Saturday, December 22, 2007

Family Christmas


We had our family together tonight to celebrate Christmas while my son and dil were here from Colorado. I am excited about some of the pictures I got as they will make some good pages :) And some that no one can see..or that is no one outside of immediate family :)

I will share the picture I took of the downfall of my evening...man were they good too......the white ones without chocolate on top of them were WW cookies..but I had some of the chocolate ones too....I have a Martha Stewart type in my family and she is always doing fun stuff like those cookies...and they taste good too :)

3 comments:

noel joy said...

they were yummy, weren't they... sorry... next time i'll just bring the ww cookies!!! :D

Danica said...

STOP DIETING START LIVING! Eat the damn cookies!

Donna S. said...

Jackie;
I'll let you have some grut if you let me have some cookies - YUMMY!