Saturday, October 23, 2010

what a wonder....

what a wonderful place I live in....went to the centennial trail the other day...well guess I have been there twice....once with my little legs and once with my bike....the day I walked it (or I should say part of it) I had my phone and got the picture of these beautiful clouds....and people say it rains all the time...not........just check out the clouds and the deep blue sky and you will get a glimpse of the heaven I live in

here is the road before me :) love this trail...it is paved and fairly flat and is wonderful for a stroll or ride...think I will take one or more of my dogs once I know it isn't going to rain on me :)

then today I went to the other island that is on the west side of us....and this guy was just sitting by the side of the road....he is really close...as in a road width away

and he really didn't seem afraid...guess I should say...she...and there was a baby that crossed the road behind me........oh i love country livin :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous! You do live in a slice of heaven!