Saturday, July 24, 2010

When the moon in the sky like a big pizza pie.....

tha's BEAUTIFUL! Ok...so I changed the words to the song to fit the pictures :)

the moon was so big in the trees last night...love how the moon moves around up here....right now it is coming up in this stand of trees behind us...in a different season it is way to the right when it comes up :)

so I got out my camera and tripod and wanted to take pictures of this lovely moon in all its glory...BUT being the auto girl that I am I couldn't remember how to change shutter speed on my newer camera so I called my expert camera person and she got me to change it...luckily she has the same camera so it works well to have her help ;) (thanks, Noel)

This was my first attempt before the phone call

during the call as she got me pointed in the right direction on how to do this....

one more close and personal...doesn't it look like you could just reach out and touch that man in the moon?


The bummer of this whole thing is that I had other pics on my camera and when I looked at the first picture I saw that I had downloaded all those pics but didn't scroll thru and found out when I put these into my pictures that I hadn't downloaded the ones I had taken of the girls at the park :( Major bummer!!!!!

No comments: