Thursday, July 15, 2010

welcome back, ole friends

We have lived in this house for almost 5 years now and these Attic Babies have been in the attic so to speak...they had been lovingly put in a box and stored in the garage. when I repainted my room and thot to put up a shelf over my sewing machine I thot of putting sewing stuff on the shelf until I remembered my long lost "friends" and the joy they brought me...so there they are sitting in a place of honor again...all together instead of throughout my house but loving being out of that box...at least that is what they told me ;)



On the other wall two more sit...I didn't want to squish them all together

up close and personal

love the name of this girl....Fertile Mertle....there are two babies in the basket, one in her arms and one in the oven....reminds me of me :)

one last look before I say goodnight....wonder if they talk to each other when "humans" aren't around :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What lovely treasures to add to your space, Jackie! And, of course they talk to each other when we aren't around. Ohhhhh, I just wonder what they say about us! LOL

Love the Fertile Mertle name. So funny, and true for some ladies.

Thanks so much for sharing!