Thursday, July 1, 2010

Processing day

For those of you who were so proud of me for cleaning my garage I thot I would post this picture of where a bunch of the stuff landed :) HA! For stuff that I knew needed to come inside but hadn't gotten around to putting it away so that I could finish the garage, this is where it ended up :) there is hardly a bare surface to put anything else...you could probably measure it in inches :)

close up :)

the other side of the counter



Whoa...can you see the actual counter ???

We interrupt this cleaning session for a little bit of play time......went to visit a friends litter of puppies where cody was the daddy :)
Oh if cody wasn't the dad of this little girl I would have stolen her...she is a doll baby...but I hear she is quite feisty :)

didn't get a good pic of this guy but man he is a cutie

this is the smartest one of the bunch...or at least that is what I am told :)

mama to these cuties

her coloring is amazing

tank :) he is huge!

eddie...curly boy

No comments: