Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mundane

I am a person who gets kicks out of things coming together...it is really funny how mundane those things might seem to someone else but to me I am elated when something I visualize in my head actually turns out looking "right" when it is implemented like I envisioned it to be....
so it goes with the current 'fixing' of the bathrooms...I got my sewing room looking mighty fine and now have started on my bathrooms...with other houses i have lived in I was never sure that I was going to stay forever...with this house I can see it in my life for a long time...we have lived here for almost 5 years now and I am finally getting around to some inside improvements...or at least some things that I have dreamed about...ha that tells you a bit about my dreams....very small and seemingly unimportant to the vast majority of people :)

This weekend my 'cabana' boy (aka my husband) painted the bathrooms for me...altho it was a color he wasn't real fond of he did it for me anyway....today he hung my new 'towel rack' (aka drapery rod) in my bathroom...I love big towels and the small towel racks never quite fit my towel...so now I have room plus spare to hang it :)

oh i love this!!!

also got this double hook to hang my hand towel.....darn i am good :)

close up of my hookie :)

told you this post would be mundane for the masses :)
this week there should be bead board and chair rail up to finish the bathroom walls...and a new deck too :) busy busy summer

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

It's the little things that can make us most happy! I'm thrilled for you that your ideas are coming to fruition!

alexis said...

All the dogs are so cute! I love your blog page! I have a dog her name is April and she is a Maltipoo. Shes half Maltese half Poodle. She is black and she is cute but but barks way to much and is VERY HYPER. But besides that I love her to death !

alexis said...

All the dogs are so cute! I love your blog page! I have a dog her name is April and she is a Maltipoo. Shes half Maltese half Poodle. She is black and she is cute but but barks way to much and is VERY HYPER. But besides that I love her to death !