Thursday, March 18, 2010

cuz you asked :)

I can now put this up on my blog because my niece got the package of all the baby stuff my girls and I made for my new grand-nephew. Now that baby Griffin is born everyone else can see his new blanket...I wish I had taken a closer picture of the sock monkeys that are on the blanket cuz they were too cute...but alas didn't think of that before I sent the package off...

now on to the cuz you asked....
anytime you see knitted stuff off the needles you know that there is a problem :) this was my "mystery"project that didn't work....it was way too big so I needed to take if off the needles, unwind it and then start again.....darn it all...oh well..there is another one already made but haven't gotten pics of it yet cuz it isn't sewn up yet...but like the way it turned out so far...now to not muck it up in the sewing...which I HATE to do :)

another view of the project gone big :)

2 comments:

Skeena Quilts said...

I clicked on the picture and the monkeys show up beautifully - just like the quilt - it is wonderful and a lovely gift.

Jeanne said...

I, too, clicked on the photo and got a great look at those cute sock monkeys. Yay! Wonderful quilt and I'm sure the recipients sure do appreciate the time and love that went into making it.

Oh no! I'm sorry the first attempt didn't work out right. Will wait patiently for the next one.

Have a wonderful weekend1