Friday, October 2, 2009

Lucy's pups at 6 weeks

I took these videos a couple of days ago but just learned how to use IMovies to edit out some of the extra stuff...panning and such :) So here are two videos of the pups playing for your viewing entertainment.
The noise in the background is one puppy who wanted to be picked up and held instead of playing with his siblings...there is also a frog croaking in it :)
Excuse the poor filming and editing but wanted to get something up before it was actually time for people to come and get their puppies. I would have liked to get down further to film instead of taking a top down view but......ya get whatcha pay for sometimes ;)
The first video is just the pups playing together...I am in there sometimes but when I got outside to sit and try and take video all they wanted to do was come and eat me :) I kept the bigger dogs out hoping to get some better play but all they really wanted to do most of the time was nurse from mom....they have been weaned but............



The second video is with Cody in the mix...he wanted so bad to come and play...actually I let Pixie in too but she went into the house instead of playing with the babies....they really love to play with the little ones...but I have to keep an eye on them cuz they get a little rough sometimes in their idea of playing.
Oh I just saw the video and for some reason the quality is HORRIBLE!!!! Sorry about that...hopefully I can somehow get what it really looks like up there instead of the blurry stuff I see.....

No comments: